[openstack-dev] [packaging][all] Sample Config Files in setup.cfg

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 15:57:17 UTC 2017

On 10/3/17, 3:01 PM, "Doug Hellmann" <doug at doughellmann.com> wrote:

>> Given that this topic has gone through several cycles of discussion and has never gone anywhere, does it perhaps merit definition as a project interface so that we can define the problem this is trying to solve and set a standard formally once and for all?

>    Maybe a couple of the various packaging projects can agree and just
>    set a de facto rule (and document it). That worked out OK for us
>    with the doc reorganization when we updated the docs.o.o site
>    templates.

I’m happy to facilitate that. Is there some sort of place where such standards are recorded? Ie Where do I submit a review to and is there an example to reference for the sort of information that should be in it?

Rackspace Limited is a company registered in England & Wales (company registered number 03897010) whose registered office is at 5 Millington Road, Hyde Park Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AZ. Rackspace Limited privacy policy can be viewed at www.rackspace.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy - This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information intended for the recipient. Any dissemination, distribution or copying of the enclosed material is prohibited. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail at abuse at rackspace.com and delete the original message. Your cooperation is appreciated.