[openstack-dev] [keystone][zuul] A Sad Farewell

John Dennis jdennis at redhat.com
Tue Oct 3 14:59:03 UTC 2017

On 10/02/2017 10:13 PM, Jamie Lennox wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm really sad to announce that I'll be leaving the OpenStack community
> (at least for a while), I've accepted a new position unrelated to
> OpenStack that'll begin in a few weeks, and am going to be mostly on
> holiday until then.

It's a shame to see you go Jamie. Aside from the OpenStack community you
were also a co-worker. I have high regards for your technical skills as
well as being a pleasure to work with. I wish you all the best in your
future endeavors and based on past experience I expect whatever it is
you'll succeed.

--
John