[openstack-dev] [Blazar] Blazar is now an official OpenStack project

Masahito MUROI muroi.masahito at lab.ntt.co.jp
Tue Oct 3 05:13:48 UTC 2017

Hello everyone,

I'd like to announce the great news; Blazar[1], Resource Reservation
Service, was accepted into the official project last week.

First of all, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart to everyone
who has joined previous Blazar's activities and current Blazar's
activities.  I believe the all activities push the project status forwards.

We have a weekly IRC meeting[2] to discuss features, implement and
review codes. We're improving Blazar project actively now. So if you
have an interest to Blazar, we welcome everyone to join Blazar project.

1. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Blazar
2. http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/#Blazar_Team_Meeting

best regards,
Masahito