[openstack-dev] [zun][neutron] About Notifier

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 17:34:29 UTC 2017

I don't think it is supposed to be pluggable, so no guarantees it
won't break for you if you decide to implement an out-of-tree
notifier. But I think Zun could instead listen for notifications that
are fed into ceilometer. We already issue those notifications, so it
would make sense to retrieve them from there instead of via a custom
interface.

Ihar