[openstack-dev] [neutron] Rotating bugs deputy schedule

Miguel Lavalle miguel at mlavalle.com
Mon Oct 2 17:03:14 UTC 2017

Dear Neutrinos,

Thank you very much to all the team members who volunteered to be bug
deputy for one week. Given your excellent response, each one of us will
only have bug deputy duty once every three months and a half, as can be
seen in the scheduled rotation in our weekly meeting agenda:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/Meetings#Bug_deputy.

I will keep the schedule fresh every week, so everyone knows all the time
when his / her next duty week is. I also encourage other team members to
volunteer. Please feel free to add your name at the end of the rotation.

Best regards

Miguel