[openstack-dev] [all][elections] Candidate proposals for TC (Technical Committee) positions are now open

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 23:26:33 UTC 2017

Hello Again,

A few corrections from the kickoff email:

Candidates for the Technical Committee Positions: Any Foundation individual
member can propose their candidacy for an available, directly-elected TC
seat. (except the seven (7) TC members who were elected for a one-year seat
in April[3]).

The election will be held from September 29th through to 23:45 October 18th,
2017 UTC. PLEASE NOTE, we are discussing adding a few days to the
nomination period  thereby shortening the campaigning period due to the
lack of updates to the governance page and the delayed kickoff email.
Please keep an eye out for updates!

-Kendall Nelson(diablo_rojo)