[openstack-dev] [infra] pypi publishing

Clark Boylan cboylan at sapwetik.org
Sun Oct 1 12:02:00 UTC 2017

On Sat, Sep 30, 2017, at 10:28 PM, Gary Kotton wrote:
> Hi,
> Any idea why latest packages are not being published to pypi.
> Examples are:
> vmware-nsxlib 10.0.2 (latest stable/ocata)
> vmware-nsxlib 11.0.1 (latest stable/pike)
> vmware-nsxlib 11.1.0 (latest queens)
> Did we miss a configuration that we needed to do in the infra projects?
> Thanks
> Gary

Looks like these are all new tags pushed within the last day. Looking at
logs for 11.1.1 we see the tarball artifact creation failed [0] due to
what is likely a bug in the new zuulv3 jobs.

[0]
http://logs.openstack.org/e5/e5a2189276396201ad88a6c47360c90447c91589/release/publish-openstack-python-tarball/2bdd521/ara/result/6ec8ae45-7266-40a9-8fd5-3fb4abcde677/

We'll need to get the jobs debugged.

Clark