[openstack-dev] [kolla] Vxlan and OVS issues post deployment.

Goutham Pratapa pratapagoutham at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:37:44 UTC 2017

Hi Eduardo,

No, they were not created by default I had to follow the workaround only
then they are getting created

I'm just bringing to your notice that the issue is still there because they
are not present after the deployment  :)

Now even after the tunnels are created VM's are not getting the IP

Thanks
Goutham.

Cheers !!!
Goutham Pratapa