[openstack-dev] [monasca] Monasca at PTG in Dublin

Bedyk, Witold witold.bedyk at est.fujitsu.com
Wed Nov 29 16:48:38 UTC 2017

Hello,

As discussed in the meeting today I would like to ask for your opinion if Monasca team should gather at the Project Teams Gathering (PTG) event in Dublin, February 26 - March 2nd [1]. The goal of the PTG is "to discuss priorities for the upcoming cycle, iterate quickly on solutions for complex issues, and make fast progress on critical items". Alternatively we can hold a remote video conference, as we have done previously.

Please fill in the following form until Dec 4th if you want to participate in planning the work for the next release:
https://goo.gl/forms/yLn0vi1A03OXfO843

[1] https://www.openstack.org/ptg/

Best greetings
Witek