[openstack-dev] PTG Dublin 2018- Registration is Live!

Erin Disney erin at openstack.org
Tue Nov 28 22:34:43 UTC 2017

The third Project Teams Gathering will be held February 26-March 2nd at Croke Park in Dublin, Ireland! Registration, Travel Support Program, discounted hotel block, and sponsorships are now live!

REGISTRATION AND HOTEL
Registration is now available here: https://rockyptg.eventbrite.com <https://rockyptg.eventbrite.com/>

We've reserved a very limited block of discounted hotel rooms including full breakfast at €155 per night (single occupancy, double is €175) with the Croke Park Hotel <https://www.doylecollection.com/hotels/the-croke-park-hotel>, next door to where the event will be held. Please move quickly to reserve a room  <http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=the%20OpenStack%20Project%20Teams%20Gathering%5Edensa%60fntfnta%60149.00%60USD%60false%604%609/7/17%609/19/17%608/20/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes>by February 2nd or until they sell out! Please note- the Gaelic Athletic Association has an event at Croke Park the Saturday prior to our event (February 24th) so the hotel is sold out that evening.

To book a room, call the Croke Park Hotel reservations team directly at + 353 1 871 4550 or by emailing crokepark at doylecollection.com <mailto:crokepark at doylecollection.com> and quoting the block code: BOOK250218.

EUROPEAN VISA APPLICATIONS
Please allow as much time as possible for the application process if a visa is required in order to travel to Ireland. If you are unsure whether you require a visa or not, please visit this page <http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Apply+for+a+visa> for more information. Requests for invitation letters may be submitted here <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/visa_form_dublin_ptg> and must be received by Friday, February 16, 2018.

TRAVEL SUPPORT PROGRAM
The OpenStack Travel Support Program's aim is to facilitate participation of key contributors to the OpenStack Project Teams Gathering (PTG) covering costs for travel, accommodation, and event pass. Please fill out this form <https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportptg_dublin> to apply; the application deadline for the first round of sponsorships is January 4th, and the final deadline to apply is January 25th. More information available here <https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_travel>.

SPONSORSHIP
We are seeking sponsors for the week-long PTG to help cover the event costs, while continuing to keep distractions and onsite branding/marketing to a minimum. We have created a sponsorship package that is community focused so that all sponsors receive equal recognition and contribute an equal amount. If your organization is interested in sponsoring the Rocky PTG in Dublin, please review the sponsorship prospectus here <https://www.openstack.org/ptg#tab_sponsor>, and send any questions to ptg at openstack.org <mailto:ptg at openstack.org>. Deadline for full sponsorship benefits is Friday, February 2.

Feel free to reach out to me directly with any questions, looking forward to seeing everyone in Dublin!

Erin Disney
OpenStack Marketing
erin at openstack.org <mailto:erin at openstack.org>