[openstack-dev] [kolla] Ansiblize init-runonce script

Sam Yaple sam at yaple.net
Tue Nov 28 15:27:41 UTC 2017

For what its worth, this init-runonce script was never meant for production usage. Ops *shouldn't* be running it like you suggest. It was historically for use in the gate and a quick-n-dirty environment setup for testing.

If you want to get into writing operations scripts, thats your prerogative, but it was discussed before and mostly considered a bad idea.

Thanks,
SamYaple