[openstack-dev] [all] Community managed tech/dev blog: Call for opinions and ideas

Allison Price allison at openstack.org
Mon Nov 27 19:57:52 UTC 2017

I agree with Jimmy that openstack.org/blog would be a great location for content like this, especially since the main piece of content is the OpenStack-dev ML digest that Mike creates weekly. Like Flavio mentioned, Superuser is another resource we can leverage for tutorials or new features. Both the blog and Superuser are Wordpress, enabling contributions from anyone with a login and content to share.

Superuser and the OpenStack blog is already syndicated with Planet OpenStack for folks who have already subscribed to the Planet OpenStack feed.

Allison

Allison Price
OpenStack Foundation Marketing
allison at openstack.org