[openstack-dev] [keystone] Gerrit cleanup

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 16:33:20 UTC 2017

Hey all,

One of the items that came out of our retrospective was to cleanup stale
reviews in Gerrit [0]. I spent some time last week working on this and I
think I've cleaned up most things. All reviews I abandon should have a
clear reason why. If you find that is not the case, please don't
hesitate to ping me. If there is something you think is important and it
was abandon, let me know. We should be able to document it somewhere if
it isn't already, and find a new owner for it.

Thanks,

Lance

[0] https://trello.com/c/mPTqEHAD/63-cleanup-gerrit