[openstack-dev] [hyper-v] Hyper-V Support Will be Removed Forever ?

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Fri Nov 24 15:18:37 UTC 2017

Hello,

We are using HPE Helion Openstack . For a long time they are always removing hyper-v support from their distro.  We started to discuss with SUSE and i believe everybody know HPE HOS and SUSE Openstack are migratated and it will become single product and we learn from SUSE they are also stop supporting Hyper-V.

I know cloudbase.it working hard for port too much thing but ı would like to learn really Hyper-V hypervisor support will be removed from Openstack forever ?

Regards

VM