[openstack-dev] stable/newton branch for Neutron and Glance

Anda Nicolae anicolae at lenovo.com
Wed Nov 22 08:36:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I intend to install OpenStack Newton using stable/newton branch from devstack (https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack.git)

Unfortunately, I've noticed that some OpenStack repos such as Neutron (https://github.com/openstack/neutron) or Glance (https://github.com/openstack/glance) do not have stable/newton branch. Because of this, stack.sh script from devstack fails when trying to clone Neutron or Glance repos using stable/newton branch, because this branch does not exist in GitHub for the respective projects.

Can you please let me know from where can I clone stable/newton branch for Neutron and Glance projects? Or are there other repos for Neutron and Glance which contain stable/newton branch?

Thanks,
Anda