[openstack-dev] [magnum] Questions about Caas with Magnum

Sergio Morales Acuña semoac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 02:31:30 UTC 2017

I'm using Openstack Ocata and trying Magnum.

I encountered a lot of problems but I been able to solved many of them.

Now I'm curious about some aspects of Magnum:

¿Do I need a newer version of Magnum to run K8S 1.7? ¿Or I just need to
create a custom fedora-atomic-27? What about RBAC?

¿Any one here using Magnum on daily basis? If yes, What version are you
using?

¿What driver is, in your opinion, better: Atomic or CoreOS? ¿Do I need to
upgrade Magnum to follow K8S's crazy changes?

¿Any tips on the CaaS problem?¿It's Magnum Ocata too old for this world?

¿Where I can found updated articles about the state of Magnum and it's
future?

Cheers