[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] Improving the process for release marketing

Sean McGinnis sean.mcginnis at gmx.com
Tue Nov 21 17:22:22 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 08:52:17AM -0800, Michael Johnson wrote:
> Is there a template for this?  I wouldn't want to have 12 different
> formatting styles for the page (Yes, I'm looking at Amrith and the
> blinking red text. grin)
>
> Michael

There is not a set template for now. Since this is just distilled data that
will be shared as a way to communicate to marketing, and not intended as a
final marketing output, I think we are probably safe there.

If it does end up that we have issues with the way some choose to add this
information, we could certainly add some guidelines or recommendations for the
format to use. My guess would be that after a few projects do this, the rest
will mostly follow the same general direction. We shall see though. I guess we
all need to keep our eyes on Amrith. ;)

Sean