[openstack-dev] [release][ptl] Improving the process for release marketing

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Nov 21 17:19:15 UTC 2017

Excerpts from Michael Johnson's message of 2017-11-21 08:52:17 -0800:
> Is there a template for this?  I wouldn't want to have 12 different
> formatting styles for the page (Yes, I'm looking at Amrith and the
> blinking red text. grin)
>
> Michael

I think just keep it simple and it will be fine (lists and paragraphs,
no images). The page is meant to be used as source material, rather
than to be linked to directly. If we start finding people linking
to it we can standardize the formatting.

Doug