[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] Ops Meetups team minutes + main topics

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Tue Nov 21 17:06:32 UTC 2017

:On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Chris Morgan <mihalis68 at gmail.com> wrote:

:> The big topic of debate, however, was whether subsequent meetups should be
:> co-located with OpenStack PTG. This is a question for the wider OpenStack
:> operators community.

For people who attend both I thnik this would be a big win, if they
were in the same location (city anyway) but held in series.  One
(longer) trip but no scheduling conflict.

Downside I see is that makes scheduling constraints pretty tight
either for having two sponsorslocation available in a coordinated time
and place or making a much bigger ask of a single location.

Those are my thoughts, not sure if the amount to an opinion.

-Jon