[openstack-dev] [keystone] Upcoming Deadlines

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 17:25:08 UTC 2017

Sending out a reminder that we have a couple deadlines approaching.

First, *specification* *freeze* is *two weeks away*. Here is a short
list of things we've committed to but need the specification to merge:

- Unified Limits API [0]
- Application Credentials [1]
- System Scope [2]
- Scope Types [3]

These reviews should take priority.

Second, *feature* *proposal* *freeze* is *four weeks away*. Remember
that this deadline falls earlier than last release due to the holiday
season. So far, only application credentials and unified limits are
missing proposed implementations. Again, these are just proposals.
Feature freeze is January 26th.

If you have spare cycles and want to tag-team one of these efforts with
an existing owner, please don't hesitate to reach out. Let me know if
there is anything I've missed. Thanks!

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/455709/
[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/512505/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/464763/