[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Status of CI

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 20 16:40:29 UTC 2017

Hey folks,

So over the weekend we have successfully moved our jobs in-tree with
zuul v3 thanks to Emilien's hard work.  There are a few outstanding
issues with some stable branches that he is working on.  Additionally
we have switched scenario001 and scenaio003 to non-voting due to Bug
1731063[0].  We are still occasionally hitting heat issues due to Bug
1731032[1], however there is a possible fix for that one.  So I think
we're OK to start merging items in master as needed.   Do take some
time to review the current outstanding alerts as they do affect our
ability to merge fixes.  Also please check any new failures that might
occur to ensure we are not just ignoring other possible issues.

Thanks,
-Alex

[0] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1731063
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1731032