[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Nominate chem and matbu for tripleo-core !

Marios Andreou mandreou at redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 10:32:43 UTC 2017

Thanks to everyone who voted and with only positive feedback (successfully
spread across two threads ** ) it looks like we can now welcome Sofer and
Mathieu to the tripleo core team.

I'll ping alex when he's online later to check that chem and matbu are
added to the right launchpad and gerrit groups.

thanks,

marios

**
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-dev/2017-November/124385.html