[openstack-dev] [TripleO] IPSEC integration

Juan Antonio Osorio jaosorior at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 07:01:30 UTC 2017

Hello folks!

A few months ago Dan Sneddon and me worked in an ansible role that would
enable IPSEC for the overcloud [1]. Currently, one would run it as an extra
step after the overcloud deployment. But, I would like to start integrating
it to TripleO itself, making it another option, probably as a composable
service.

For this, I'm planning to move the tripleo-ipsec ansible role repository
under the TripleO umbrella. Would that be fine with everyone? Or should I
add this ansible role as part of another repository? After that's available
and packaged in RDO. I'll then look into the actual TripleO composable
service.

Any input and contributions are welcome!

[1] https://github.com/JAORMX/tripleo-ipsec

--
Juan Antonio Osorio R.
e-mail: jaosorior at gmail.com