[openstack-dev] Upstream LTS Releases

Joshua Harlow harlowja at fastmail.com
Wed Nov 15 21:54:36 UTC 2017

Just a thought, cause I have known/do know what Mathieu is talking about
and find the disconnect still oddly weird. Why aren't developer people
from other companies coming into to where Mathieu works (or where I
work) and seeing how it really works down on the ground here.

I mean if we still have this weird disconnect; why aren't we like
starting some kind of temp. assignments from developers that wish to
learn into the actual companies that are struggling; call it a working
vacation or something if that helps your management buy into it.

After all if its a community, and we should be trying to break down
walls as much as we can...

Just a thought...

-Josh