[openstack-dev] [tripleo] TripleO CI end of sprint status

Arx Cruz arxcruz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 15 14:17:45 UTC 2017

Hello,

On November 13 we came the end of sprint using our new team structure [1],
and here’s the highlights:

Sprint Review:

The sprint epic was Reproduce of upstream CI jobs against RDO cloud
personal tenant [2] in order to help our Ruck and Rover to reproduce CI
issues.

It was we set several cards each with one specific task to achieve our
objective, and I am glad to report that we were able to complete it and now
the Ruck and Rover have a easy tool to reproduce CI issues upstream.

There are some reviews pending to be merged, but we are considering the
work done. You can try it by following the documentation [3]! I'm also
happy to say that in this sprint, we have only one card in tech debt!

One can see the results of the sprint via https://tinyurl.com/ybfds8p3

List of what was done by the Ruck and Rover:

   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1729586
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1729328
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1728135
   -

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1728070

We also have our new Ruck and Rover for this wee:

   - Ruck
      - Attila Darazs - adaras|ruck
   - Rover
      - Ronelle Landy - rlandy|rover

If you have any questions and/or sugestions, please contact us

Kind regards,
Arx Cruz

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/509280/

[2] https://trello.com/c/aPuHTfo4