[openstack-dev] [cinder] Weekly Meeting Back-on 11/15/2017 ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 14 15:48:28 UTC 2017

Team,

Just a reminder that we will now return to our regularly scheduled
weekly Cinder meetings starting 11/15/2017.

I hope you all enjoyed a little break and thank you to whoever updated
the etherpad for 11/8.  :-)

An important reminder to everyone in the US (and possibly elsewhere)
that the meeting is now an hour earlier due to Daylight Savings Time
kicking in.  So, please check your calendars and make sure to join at
the right time.

Please update the etherpad with your topics! [1]

Thanks!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-queens-meeting-agendas