[openstack-dev] [networking-ovn] Does networking-ovn support both distributed gateway port and l3 gateway router?

Hui Xiang xianghuir at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 07:14:42 UTC 2017

Hi folks,

  I am running networking-ovn, have not found any keywords of 'l3gateway'
which is one of the implementation way of L3 in OVN, seems networking-ovn
just by default enabled the distributed router gateway port?
  If above is that case, does networking-ovn support the centralized way
for dnat_and_snat if the chassis where vm logical port resident doesn't
have the external network connection?
  There is a commit "schedule gateway on chassis with external
connectivity" quite fit the requirement of what I need, does it works in
this way with using the distributed router gateway port?

Thanks much.