[openstack-dev] [openstack-helm] the first CI/CD focused weekly irc meeting

Jaesuk Ahn bluejay.ahn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 02:33:09 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

In the past, we have discussed an idea of having CI/CD focused meeting
along with regular irc team meeting. Rather than having a separate meeting,

During the Sydney summit, I, Pete, and Stacy talked together and agreed on
the following:
- rather than having a separate schedule, let's use one of regular meeting
slot.
- let's have the first CI/CD focused meeting on Nov. 28 regular irc
meeting.

If you are interested in CI/CD focused topic in the scope of
OpenStack-Helm, pls find a way to Nov 28 regular irc team meeting. :)

Cheers,

Jaesuk Ahn (jayahn)

FYI, OpenStack-Helm has weekly irc meeting(1) on every Tuesday (15:00 UTC).

--

Jaesuk Ahn, Ph.D.

SDI Tech. Lab, SK Telecom