[openstack-dev] Openstack Trove Installation

Ritesh Vishwakarma ritesh.vishwakarma at indusnet.co.in
Thu Nov 9 14:02:22 UTC 2017

Hi Team,

I have an Openstack Pike environment where we are trying to integrate the
Trove. We have followed the Openstack documentation to install trove and it
showing there in the dashboard however, just when i click the
Compute>Database>Instances>Launch Instance it thows an error. There is
nothing coming up in the nova and trove logs however, the httpd logs
fetches some errors which i have attached along with my trove installation
script.

[image: Inline image 1]

Kindly help me on this as earlier i was struggling to buid the images and
now when i have built one, i am unable to test it on my environment.

Your support is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ritesh