[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Please do not approve or recheck anything not related to CI alert bugs

Alex Schultz aschultz at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 22:39:05 UTC 2017

So we have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that
we've managed to get the gate queue[0] under control since we've held
off on pushing new things to the gate.  The bad news is that we've
still got some random failures occurring during the deployment of
master.  Since we're not seeing infra related issues, we should be OK
to merge things to stable/* branches.  Unfortunately until we resolve
the issues in master[1] we could potentially backup the queue.  Please
do not merge things that are not critical bugs.  I would ask that
folks please take a look at the open bugs and help figure out what is
going wrong. I've created two issues today that I've seen in the gate
that we don't appear to have open patches for. One appears to be an
issue in the heat deployment process[3] and the other is related to
the tempest verification of being able to launch a VM & ssh to it[4].

Thanks,
-Alex

[3] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1731032
[4] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1731063

[0] http://zuulv3.openstack.org/
[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bugs?field.searchtext=&orderby=-importance&field.status%3Alist=NEW&field.status%3Alist=CONFIRMED&field.status%3Alist=TRIAGED&field.status%3Alist=INPROGRESS&field.importance%3Alist=CRITICAL&assignee_option=any&field.assignee=&field.bug_reporter=&field.bug_commenter=&field.subscriber=&field.structural_subscriber=&field.tag=ci+alert&field.tags_combinator=ALL&field.has_cve.used=&field.omit_dupes.used=&field.omit_dupes=on&field.affects_me.used=&field.has_patch.used=&field.has_branches.used=&field.has_branches=on&field.has_no_branches.used=&field.has_no_branches=on&field.has_blueprints.used=&field.has_blueprints=on&field.has_no_blueprints.used=&field.has_no_blueprints=on&search=Search