[openstack-dev] [TripleO] containerized undercloud in Queens

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Wed Nov 8 21:53:03 UTC 2017

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 9:07 PM, James Slagle <james.slagle at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 4:59 PM, Emilien Macchi <emilien at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Yes. Thanks for reformulate with better words.
> > Just to be clear, I want to transform the scenarios into single-node
> > jobs that deploy the SAME services (using composable services) from
> > the undercloud, using the new ansible installer. I also want to keep
> > running Tempest.
> > And of course, like we said, keep one multinode job to test overcloud
> > workflow, and OVB with some adjustments.
> >
> > Is it good?
>
> +1
>

> --
> -- James Slagle
> --

FYI,
Slow and I have been pair programming to get the latest containerized
undercloud work into the mainline CI.
The old containerized undercloud work in featureset027 was working and not
to be confused with this attempt.

Here's a link
http://logs.openstack.org/18/518118/2/check/legacy-tripleo-ci-centos-7-undercloud-containers/4eef40f/logs/undercloud/home/zuul/undercloud_install.log.txt.gz