[openstack-dev] [Openstack] generation of .pem file

David Gabriel davidgab283 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:48:19 UTC 2017

I forget to send the errors I got:

  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/heatclient/v1/stacks.py", line
109, in create
    data=kwargs, headers=headers)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/heatclient/common/http.py", line
223, in json_request
    resp = self._http_request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/heatclient/common/http.py", line
166, in _http_request
    **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/api.py", line 53,
in request
    return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line
468, in request
    resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/sessions.py", line
576, in send
    r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/requests/adapters.py", line
447, in send
    raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: [Errno 1] _ssl.c:510: error:14090086:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify failed
127.0.0.1 - - [08/Nov/2017 20:34:56] "POST /stack_create HTTP/1.1" 500 2801