[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Ritesh Vishwakarma ritesh.vishwakarma at indusnet.co.in
Wed Nov 8 10:52:24 UTC 2017

Hi Amrith,

Please find my response to your queries below:

1.       What (exact) version of OpenStack are you using? Is it from
upstream or a vendor, if it is the latter, which vendor?

We are using Openstack Pike installed on CentOS7.

2.       What database (exact version) are you trying to create an image
for?

We want to build images for mysql5.7 as of now.

3.       What operating system (exact version) are you attempting to
perform this   on?

We have tried it from CentOS7 & Ubuntu 14.04.

4.       What command(s) are you executing?

I am step-by-step following the *https://github.com/openstack/trove-integration
<https://github.com/openstack/trove-integration>* and the “./redstack
install” command. Also, I want to confirm that as this code installs its
own devstack cloud, will we be able to use the images created using it in
our Openstack Pike trove environment.

5.       What exact error(s) are you receiving?

I have attached the logs.

  Please guide us where are going wrong on this.

Regards,

Ritesh

       Please guide us where are going wrong on this.