[openstack-dev] Building Openstack Trove Images

Ritesh Vishwakarma ritesh.vishwakarma at indusnet.co.in
Wed Nov 8 07:28:53 UTC 2017

Hi Ian,

We have installed Openstack Pike on Cent OS7 and we want to build mysql
image in order to use with Trove. I have tried out most of the references
that are available on the internet however, it’s just not working out for
me.

For now, kindly can share some detailed references and a brief overview on
how to build the image, I will go through that and get back to you if any
further assistance is required. I am looping in one of my fellow engineers
into this conversation.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Ritesh