[openstack-dev] [tripleo]

Wesley Hayutin whayutin at redhat.com
Tue Nov 7 22:29:02 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I'd like to propose we remove the upgrade jobs that are consistently
failing from the upstream infrastructure and instead focus our efforts in
RDO Software Factory.

The jobs listed in https://review.openstack.org/#/c/518405/ are
consistently failing after being reviewed by myself and Mathieu.  I am
leaving legacy-tripleo-ci-centos-7-multinode-upgrades in place as it's
passing with an overall rate of 87%.

It doesn't make any sense to continue to tax upstream resources on failing
jobs, lets get the jobs running correctly and consistently in rdo software
factory before moving these back to our mainline CI.

Please let me know what you think of the proposal.
Thanks

The upgrade job configuration for upgrades can be found in [1]
[1]
https://github.com/rdo-infra/review.rdoproject.org-config/blob/master/jobs/tripleo-upstream.yml