[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Help needed on debugging upgrade jobs on Pike

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sat Nov 4 01:27:21 UTC 2017

Since we've got promotion, we can now properly test upgrades from ocata to pike.
It's now failing for various reasons, as you can see on:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/500625/

I haven't filled bug yet but this is the kind of thing I see now:
http://logs.openstack.org/25/500625/20/check/legacy-tripleo-ci-centos-7-scenario002-multinode-oooq-container-upgrades/62e7f14/logs/undercloud/home/zuul/overcloud_upgrade_console.log.txt.gz#_2017-11-04_00_14_17

I'm requesting some help from the upgrades squad, if they already saw
the failures, etc. It would be great to have the jobs passing at some
point, now the framework is in place and we had promotion.

Emilien Macchi