[openstack-dev] [tricircle]Distinguish the direction of requests

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Fri Nov 3 04:29:22 UTC 2017

Hello,

As you are talking about how to distinguish the request to local Neutron and central Neutron, do you mean how to set the "USER_AGENT" in the request header, and how to extract the "USER_AGENT" and stored it in the context? Though it's mentioned in https://developer.openstack.org/sdks/python/openstacksdk/users/connection.html

This field has not been extracted neither in oslo.context, nor neutron-lib context:

https://github.com/openstack/oslo.context/blob/master/oslo_context/context.py
https://github.com/openstack/neutron-lib/blob/master/neutron_lib/context.py

May be we can add it in oslo.context?

Best Regards