[openstack-dev] [openstack-operators][heat][all] Sydney for all Heat Users, Operators, and Developers

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 06:28:43 UTC 2017

Hi all

Next week is our big week! Hope to see you all there, here are some heat
sessions/forums for you in Sydney Summit.

For any users and operators who use heat directly or indirectly(like people
who use Magnum/Sahara/Tacker) are welcome to join us for ops and users
feedback forum, we really appreciated for any kind of help and feedbacks.
So heat and other projects that relative to heat can know any issues or
required for improvement exists.

For anyone who would like to see if you could help on contributing in any
way, or you're looking for better knowledge of developing heat, please join
us in our Onboarding session.

And last but not least, please join our project update session for some key
information about what we done for pike and what's plan for queens.

All detail information:

Heat - Project Onboarding
Mon 6, 11:35am - 12:15pm Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 4
- C4.7 <https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/venues/#room=322>

Heat - Project Update
Tue 7, 5:00pm - 5:20pm Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 3
Convention Center - C3.2
<https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/venues/#room=311>

Heat ops and users feedback
Wed 8, 4:30pm - 5:10pm Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre - Level 4 -
C4.10 <https://www.openstack.org/summit/sydney-2017/venues/#room=325>

There also a lot of Orchestration relative sessions, so feel free to pick
your favorites.
--
May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin