[openstack-dev] [os-vif] [nova] Changes to os-vif cores

Mooney, Sean K sean.k.mooney at intel.com
Wed Nov 1 18:24:26 UTC 2017

+1

[Mooney, Sean K] in the future as we start integrating with neutron we may want
to also extend this to neutron-cores with the same understanding that those
not interested/knowledgeable in this area continue to focus on neutron.

I also think it continues to be the current os-vif teams role to ensure we do not break
Our customers and understand the interaction with both nova and neutron of the
Changes we are making and/or reviewing. That is to say I don’t want the fact that nova-cores
or neutron-cores is added to imply that only they should make sure os-vif works with nova/neutron.
More succinctly this should change should not be a burden on the nova and neutron.