[openstack-dev] FW: Action Items WG Chairs: Requesting your input to a cross Working Group session

MCCABE, JAMEY A jm6819 at att.com
Wed May 31 17:12:38 UTC 2017

Working group (WG) chairs or delegates, please enter your name (and WG name) and what times you could meet at this poll: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/6k36zgre9ttciwqz#table

As background and to share progress:

  *   We started and generally confirmed the desire to have a regular cross WG status meeting at the Boston Summit.
  *   Specifically the groups interested in Telco NFV and Fog Edge agreed to collaborate more often and in a more organized fashion.
  *   In e-mails and then in today’s Operators Telco/NFV we finalized a proposal to have all WGs meet for high level status monthly and to bring the collaboration back to our individual WG sessions.
  *   the User Committee sessions are appropriate for the Monthly WG Status meeting
  *   more detailed coordination across Telco/NFV and Fog Edge groups should take place in the Operators Telco NFV WG meetings which already occur every 2 weeks.
  *   we need participation of each WG Chair (or a delegate)
  *   we welcome and request the OPNFV and Linux Foundation and other WGs to join us in the cross WG status meetings

The Doodle was setup to gain concurrence for a time of week in which we could schedule and is not intended to be for a specific week.