[openstack-dev] [TripleO] custom configuration to overcloud fails second time

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed May 31 14:36:48 UTC 2017

I think we would need to see what your custom config templates look like
as well.

Also note that it's generally not recommended to drop environment files
from your deploy command unless you explicitly want to stop applying
them.  So if you applied myconfig_1.yaml and then later want to apply
myconfig_2.yaml your deploy command should look like: openstack
overcloud deploy --templates -e myconfig_1.yaml -e myconfig_2.yaml