[openstack-dev] [masakari] Intrusive Instance Monitoring

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 30 12:49:59 UTC 2017

On 2017-05-30 12:04:54 +0000 (+0000), Waines, Greg wrote:
> Thanks Jeremy ... the remote gerrit setting was my problem ... I
> had it set to Vitrage because I am also doing some work there.
>
> I switched it to masakari for this work and was able to submit my
> spec.

Was it set globally somewhere/somehow? Normally git-review will
create the gerrit remote based on the data it finds in the repo's
.gitreview file (which correctly set the project name to
openstack/masakari, I double-checked that at least). If you have a
project set in a [gitreview] section of your ~/.gitconfig or
something like that, you'll definitely want to remove it and let
git-review's default per-repo behavior take over.
--
Jeremy Stanley