[openstack-dev] [fuxi][kuryr] Where to commit codes for Fuxi-golang

Spyros Trigazis strigazi at gmail.com
Tue May 30 11:47:26 UTC 2017

FYI, there is already a cinder volume driver for docker available, written
in golang, from rexray [1].

Our team recently contributed to libstorage [3], it could support manila
too. Rexray
also supports the popular cloud providers.

Magnum's docker swarm cluster driver, already leverages rexray for cinder
integration. [2]

Cheers,
Spyros

[1] https://github.com/codedellemc/rexray/releases/tag/v0.9.0