[openstack-dev] [L2-Gateway] Query on redundant configuration of OpenStack's L2 gateway

Ricardo Noriega De Soto rnoriega at redhat.com
Tue May 30 09:49:59 UTC 2017

Hi Ran Xiao,

Please, take a look at this doc I found online:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1U7M78uNhBp8eZIu0YH04u6Vzj6t2NpvDY4peX8svsXY/edit#heading=h.xochfa5fqf06

You might want to contact those folks!

Cheers

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Ran Xiao <ran-xiao at vf.jp.nec.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
>   I have a query on usage of L2GW NB API.
>   I have to integrate L2GW with ODL.
>   And there are two L2GW nodes named l2gw1 and l2gw2.
>   OVS HW VTEP Emulator is running on each node.
>   Does the following command work for configuring these two nodes a L2GW
> HA Cluster?
>
>   neutron l2-gateway-create gw_name --device name=l2gw1,interface_names=eth2
> \
>                                     --device name=l2gw2,interface_names=
> eth2
>
>   Version : stable/ocata
>
>   Thanks in advance.
>
> BR,
> Ran Xiao

Ricardo Noriega

Senior Software Engineer - NFV Partner Engineer | Office of Technology  |
Red Hat
irc: rnoriega @freenode