[openstack-dev] [kolla][osprofiler][keystone][neutron][nova] osprofiler in paste deploy files

Matthieu Simonin matthieu.simonin at inria.fr
Mon May 29 18:35:11 UTC 2017

----- Mail original -----

Is there any reference on a (future) method to customize paste-ini files ?
This would be a really helpful feature (and not only for OSProfiler).

> C), For now in kolla, neutron paste-ini cannot be customized by regular
> methods, a quick but no good solution would be exec into container, modify
> the file and restart container, or modify kolla-ansible playbooks to allow
> copying your custom api-paste.ini.
>
> Agree that option A is the best method.
>
> FYI, at this moment there is a change under review to implement osprofile
> in kolla-ansible. [0]

Thanks for pointing me this. It seems a complementary feature to fully enable
OSProfiler in Kolla. In my opinion, making sure the various api-paste files enable
OSProfiler is something that goes first.

Best,

Matt