[openstack-dev] [Nova] [Cells] Stupid question: Cells v2 & AZs

David Medberry openstack at medberry.net
Wed May 24 13:39:14 UTC 2017

Thanks Belmiro. So, when using Host Aggregates (haggs) as pure haggs, and
not as AZs, is their any conflict/interaction if we then enable AZs? This
is more of a philosophical question.

Thanks for answering the base question. So, if AZs are implemented with
haggs, then really, they are truly disjoint from cells (ie, not a subset of
a cell and not a superset of a cell, just unrelated.) Does that philosophy
agree with what you are stating?

Many thanks.

-dave