[openstack-dev] [tc] [all] TC Report 21

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue May 23 21:44:15 UTC 2017

On 5/23/2017 2:44 PM, Chris Dent wrote:
> Doing LTS is probably too big for that, but "stable branch
> reviews" is not.

Oh if we only had more things to review on stable branches. It's also
just at a bare minimum having people propose backports. Very few
people/organizations actually do that upstream. So it's always funny (in
a sad way) how much people clamor for stable branch support upstream,
and for a long time period, but people aren't even proposing backports
upstream en masse. Anyway, there is my dig since you brought it back up. :)

Matt