[openstack-dev] uWSGI help for Congress

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Tue May 23 03:54:15 UTC 2017

On 22/05/17 05:48 PM, Eric K wrote:
> If someone out there knows uWSGI and has a couple spare cycles to help
> Congress project, we'd super appreciate it.
>
> The regular contributors to Congress don't have experience with uWSGI
> and could definitely use some help getting started with this goal.
> Thanks a ton!

it shouldn't be much different from mod_wsgi. you just need to create a
uwsgi.ini file which points to the appropriate .wsgi file. here's
sileht's patch in gnocchi from a while back:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/292077. apparently pbr provides wsgi
file now (not sure what version though):
https://github.com/gnocchixyz/gnocchi/commit/6377e25bdcca68be66fadf65aa16a6f174cfaa99

cheers,
--
gord