[openstack-dev] [release] Issues with reno

Matt Riedemann mriedemos at gmail.com
Tue May 23 02:48:37 UTC 2017

I think Doug and I have talked about this before, but it came up again
tonight.

There seems to be an issue where release notes for the current series
don't show up in the published release notes, but unreleased things do.

For example, the python-novaclient release notes:

https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/python-novaclient/

Contain Ocata series release notes and the currently unreleased set of
changes for Pike, but doesn't include the 8.0.0 release notes, which is
important for projects impacted by things we removed in the 8.0.0
release (lots of deprecated proxy APIs and CLIs were removed).

I've noticed the same for things in Nova's release notes where
everything between ocata and the p-1 tag is missing.

Is there already a bug for this?

Matt