[openstack-dev] [Openstack-dev][Tacker] Not able to run user_data commands on my instance

Sridhar Ramaswamy srics.r at gmail.com
Tue May 23 00:36:02 UTC 2017

Hi Vishnu,

Just to rule out any underlying metadata service issue, can you verify if a
simple heat stack with user_data [1] works fine first? Also, the actual
TOSCA -> HOT translated template will be available in tacker.log. Try
creating a heat stack using that HOT template and make sure the intended
user_data cmds gets executed..

HTH,
Sridhar

[1]